Creating Compelling Videos for Teacher Recruitment
Video is one of the fastest growing way to attract teacher candidates to your schools and district. By sharing the voices of your current teachers and leaders as well as showing the unique supports and benefits you offer your educators, candidates can truly get an insider view on what they will experience if they join you.
According to Socialmediatoday.com, video on landing page (e.g. application page on your district’s website), is capable of increasing conversions by 80%. In addition, according to Talent-Works.com, job posts get 36% more applications if accompanied by a recruiting video.
How Insight Can Help
Producing a professional, high-quality, and inspiring video has many moving parts and can be daunting for districts to project manage.
As your producer, project manager, and filmmaker, Insight will create video for potential candidates that tell the district’s story and inspire candidates to action.
Here’s how we support you:
- Partner with district leaders to identify direction/story for videos, including identifying ideal candidates
- Lead all the prep, including script-writing and logistics for a smooth onsite shoot
- Lead onsite shoot, including conducting interviews and identifying best shots
- Manage feedback process from district and filmmaking team
- Create beautifully edited videos with b-roll (background footage)
- Post videos to district’s website and social media channels
Interested in talking with us?
Complete the form on the right (or below on mobile devices) and we'll get a call scheduled.