Playbook: Coaching for Change
Our results-oriented, job-embedded coaching model called Coaching for Change, ensures that new knowledge and skills translate directly into effective practices for teachers.
The Playbook is a compilation of research, foundational coaching practices, and specific coaching structures, including:
- support for coaching of all educators - teachers, coaches, building leaders, and district leaders;
- resources on core coaching practices like starting a coaching conversation and gradual release of responsibility, and establishing a coaching rhythm;
- multiple self-assessment and reflective opportunities and tools;
- guidance on how to set up a coaching system in your school;
- 12 detailed coaching protocols that can be used to apply practices to common coaching situations; and
- 8 blueprints, or sequences that show how protocols can be used together to support typical coaching situations.
- Soft-bound paperback (134 pages)
- Interactive PDF (134 pages, 7.5 MB)