Education Innovation and Research (EIR)
The Education Innovation and Research Program (EIR), funded by U.S. Department of Education (USDOE) mid-phase competition is open.
Below you'll find information on how your district or state can take advantage of Insight's services to support your grant application.
How Insight Can Help
The team at Insight Education Group has assisted states and districts with successful federal grant applications totaling more than $500 million.
Since 2000, we have supported schools, districts, charter management organizations and states through some of their largest challenges, including:
- creating effective human capital management systems,
- developing and implementing strategic plans with district and state leaders,
- successfully turning around under-performing schools, and
- training and supporting current and aspiring leaders.
The efficacy of our work has been documented in prominent studies such as:
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s Measures of Effective Teaching Project
- Harvard's Center for Education Policy Research's The Best Foot Forward Project
- RAND Corporation's Improving Teaching Effectiveness: Access to Effective Teaching
- Georgia's Governor’s Office of Student Achievement (GOSA)'s 2015-2016 End-of-Year Evaluation Report for the Reading Mentors Program
The following services from Insight align with the absolute priorities listed above.
- TRACTION for School Improvement™: A school improvement model that helps leaders make bold changes that stick—resulting in schools where students thrive and teachers clamor to work.
- Supporting Teacher Effectiveness Project (STEP): A teacher-driven community of practice focused on improving instruction and increasing student achievement.
- Insight Leadership Academies: Based on evidence-based research and practice, the Academy model is an in-person, customized professional development experience delivered on-site in your district for up to 50 leaders per cohort, including principals, vice principals, aspiring leaders, and teacher leaders.
- Coaching for Change: Our results-oriented, job-embedded coaching model ensures that new knowledge and skills translate directly into effective practices for teachers.
- Shifting Instruction with the Five Core Practices [Online Course]: This 50-hour interactive course helps educators prepare students for college and career with five research-proven core practices.
- The Insight ADVANCE Suite: An award-winning suite of products that support educator observation, coaching and calibration—through the power of video and in-person.
If you're interested in learning more about how Insight can support your grant application, let's set up a time to talk. Complete the form to the right (or below if you're on a mobile device).