Good intentions are not enough when it comes to driving student growth. But with strong implementation systems and evidence-based approaches, student achievement can improve.
When used in combination with one another, the following three instructional levers can provide you and your educators with the tools and systems needed to improve student achievement.
At #NELW19, you'll have the opportunity to dig in and learn from hundreds of other leaders from across the country about what's working in their districts with the three levers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND #NELW19
- State & District Leaders
- Instructional Coaches
- Teacher Leaders
WHY ATTEND #NELW19
This two-day event will be filled with breakout sessions, inspiring talks, and networking opportunities.
- Meet and learn from Insight's Empowering Educators to Excel (E3) nationwide networked improvement community.
- Hear from experts on how to incorporate equity with intentionality in order to improve outcomes for all students.
- Walk away with best practices and immediate next steps on how to deepen your implementation of the three key levers that lead to school improvement.
- Discover how to launch an instructional leadership team that executes on improvement goals that lead to student achievement.
- Learn how to build a successful instructional coaching program that is aligned to instructional priorities and provides meaningful feedback.
- Join districts nationwide who are implementing a PLC model that empowers teachers to find bright spots and replicate them.
- Hear best practices and success stories of districts who have built year-long teacher recruitment and retention systems.
- Learn from thought leaders on the latest research and best practices you can use to right away to support your educators' growth and impact student achievement.
We're looking forward to a rich conference agenda! Here are our confirmed speakers and sessions to date.
Dr. Sharon L. Contreras
Guilford County Schools, North Carolina
Dr. Carey M. Wright
State Superintendent of Education
Mississippi State Department of Education
Fired Up, Ready to Go! Moving Past Conversation to Action in Advancing Equity
Going Global: Lessons Learned from International School Improvement
Why Teacher Recruitment Needs to Change: What's Working & What's Not
- Empowering Educators to Excel District Showcase
- Best practices from districts that are implementing the three key levers
More to come - stay tuned!
WHAT ATTENDEES ARE SAYING ABOUT #NELW18
LOCATION & HOTEL RESERVATIONS
170 Lockwood Boulevard, Charleston, SC 29403
To receive the discounted conference rate, reservations must be made at this link by January 26, 2019.
- Fee per attendee:
- School, district, or state employee (to be verified by organization email address): $450
- Others: $895
- Registration fee includes two full days of breakout sessions, talks, and networking opportunities.
- Attendees are responsible for paying for their own hotel and travel accommodations.
ADD #NELW19 TO YOUR CALENDAR
Click on the icons below to download/add event to your calendar.
(iCal or Outlook)