Job Posting: Analyst
Insight Education Group is an international educational consulting company that works with education leaders to develop the strategy and confidence to lead bold change—and provides the boots on the ground to make it happen.
As former teachers, coaches, school leaders and high-level district and state administrators, we appreciate the challenges, nuances, and opportunities of implementing large-scale change and we know the keys to making them stick.
Since 2000, we have supported schools, districts, charter management organizations and states through some of their largest challenges, including:
- successfully turning around chronically under-performing schools,
- training aspiring and current leaders to be strategic and get the right things done, and
- helping to change the culture of teacher growth to one of trust.
Learn more information about our company.
Analysts play an essential role in supporting our client work.
They work with other members of the Service Delivery team to produce client-facing documents, resources and tools and serve as point for the overall administrative and operational support across a portfolio of contracts.
Analysts are also responsible for collecting and analyzing various data sources and writing reports that synthesize these data.
Additionally, Analysts provide support across other company-wide efforts including project coordination and research for business development.
This position requires some travel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Partnership Managers and other project team members in designing and developing content for work products including training content and client collateral
- Draft, refine and finalize “client ready” work products including PowerPoint presentations, frameworks, rubrics, guidebooks, reports, templates, and tools
- Support the creation of planning documents including implementation plans
- Draft, refine and finalize internal company documents such as proposals, RFPs, white papers, etc.
Research and Data Analysis
- Bring to bear experience and knowledge about education reform, relevant research findings, federal and state policies and effective practices in key education reform areas
- Collect and manage data sets from various sources
- Conduct basic statistical analyses of various data sources
- Design and administer surveys to various constituents and analyze results
- Research, gather, organize, and synthesize information sources to inform work products including literature reviews
- Support client engagements through developing meeting agendas, note-taking and synthesizing essential information that outlines follow-up items and next steps
- Coordinate the development, completion and submission of proposals and RFPs
- Serve as gatekeeper and manager of Service Delivery content and resources
- Support overall success of the Service Delivery team through other operational and administrative duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
Insight Education Group is a good fit for professionals who have a strong entrepreneurial spirit—who are highly self-motivated, resourceful, are independent self-starters and are comfortable working in a small, nimble organization.
The ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional professional behavior, is driven by a passion for high quality education, values collaboration and teamwork, and sees the advantage that diversity brings to providing insightful solutions for our clients.
We are seeking candidates whose own values and approach to work align with our company core values:
- Strong commitment to improving learning and achievement for all students, to moving education beyond the status quo
- Commitment to company success
- Commitment to individual success
- Embrace challenges of a dynamic and unpredictable environment
- Thrive in a fun and supportive environment
Additionally, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate the following core competencies for this position:
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think critically and distill high volumes of information
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience teaching in a K-12 setting and/or in a K-12 education environment strongly preferred
- Two to four years of experience supporting projects or teams
- Proficiency in software and technology that support our work including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and statistical software (STATA, SPSS, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required
This position may be based in:
- Austin, Texas
- East Coast (US)
Insight Education Group provides competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package including a performance-based bonus based on individual and firm success, health care coverage, and access to 401(k) accounts.
Applications should include a letter of interest and current resume or curriculum vitae and should be submitted to the form on the right (or below on mobile devices).
Submit inquiries about the position here.
Insight Education Group is committed to providing equal opportunities.